Thursday, August 27, 2009

God continue's to Bless!

These are only a few pictures of my classroom. I will post others later. These really do not do my room justice but I wanted to include pictures with this post...so this is what you get! A view of my classroom
Outside my classroom. Those are frogs on lily pads with my kids names on them.

My Circle Time Area!
It has been a busy week my first week at work (school). A lot of meetings! Open house was great yesterday! I can't wait to start teaching my kids.
Today God opened another door for me at school. The lady that had been leading the music programs had surgery and therefore cannot teach this year. I was told that I will be taking her position as well as teaching my class. So, I will be directing music for the preschoolers as well. As overwhelming as that may be...I know God has equipped me to follow through with His plan! He will give me all the tools I need to lead his precious children in music this year! Praise the Lord, because I know I am so unworthy of this job. I also know I cannot complete it in my own strength. I'm so glad I have Him to call on for strength. What would I do without Him? I love Him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment