Friday, June 5, 2009

Colorado Thursday

This is our day Thursday, May 28, 2009 in Colorado Springs...
We left denver and headed straight to Colorado Springs. The first thing we all wanted to see was Pikes Peak.
It was breath-taking! Being 14,000 feet in the air. I couldn't believe God has this view all the time. I always carry a small bible in my purse. I couldn't wait to get up to the top and shout Praises to God! This is why it is so important to memorize scripture...To Worship the King!

Pike's Peak

Our family picture of us up on Pike's Peak!

You will be able to tell that Ally LOVES getting her picture taken

Isn't this a beautiful picture of the girls?!!! I love it. I am so blessed!

Paul wrote the girls name on the side of Pike's Peak! That was cool!
Me and the girls! It is VERY cold up there, but very worth the sight
Paul and the girls on Pike's Peak! My precious family!

We then had to go to Garden of the God's. That was very beautiful too.

" Little Miss Photogenic" at Garden of the Gods
The vast beauty fo Garden of the Gods

No comments:

Post a Comment