Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Your love is deep, high, long, wide!

God has Never let me down. He is faithful to the end. I look back over my life and see all the unfortunate trauma's I endured as a child and growing into a young lady...trauma's no child should ever have to endure, but God used all of those circumstances to mold me and teach me of His perfect plan for my life. He has always been there for me...He is faithful, even when I am not.

You continually put your word on my lips. My tongue shall praise you all the days of my life.
Your love is deep, high, long, and wide!

Your love is deep
Your love is high
Your love is long
Your love is wide

Your love is deeper than my view of grace.
Higher than this worldly place
Longer than this road I've traveled
Wider than the gap you've filled.

Who shall separate us...Who shall separate us from your love? Nothing can separate us...Nothing can separate us from your love!
Your love is deep
your love is high
Your love is long
Your love is wide

Romans 8:38-39
"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below-indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

All I have to say is ...hallelujah! I am so thankful nothing, absolutely nothing can separate me from God's Perfect Love! I am HIS...signed, sealed and delivered, I'm yours!

Thank you Lord for your grace, mercy, blessing's, and love each and every day. I know I don't deserve them.
I Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment