Wednesday, July 8, 2009

AWSUME!

I was cleaning off Ally's desk tonight in the school room at home and found this beautiful drawing of me and words she used to describe me. It reads:

"Mom, you are AWSUME! Mom you are AMAZING. I can't describe you cause you are beautiful! When I look at you I can't believe my eyes. Cause you are everything to me."

I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear when I read those words. As a mother, my children regularly give me encouragement. I am blessed, so blessed to stay home with them. My spiritual gift is encouragement. It comes natural to me. I can't help but to praise and encourage others. No wonder Olivia and Ally are encouragers, they learn it in the home!

Ally, thank you for the beautiful picture and words of encouragement! I love you!!!!!
Mommy

1 comment: