Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Let's Rock" Children's Musical 2009

These are not the best picture's...but I forgot my "real" camera and had to settle for my Iphone camera. Our church children's choir (grades 1 - 6) puts on a children's musical every Spring. I am one of the children's choir teachers. I love teaching these children to sing for our Lord and worship Him! There is no greater joy I get than this. We begin in January and practice, practice, practice teaching them a whole play... 10 drama scenes and 10 songs with motions (choreography) they learn in only 11 weeks. Wow! They did a fabulous job tonight. I ended up running the motion lighting for the musical. I love running the lighting board... makes me feel important...like I have control! Muwahaaa! Now I know how Paul feels sitting in that "Front of House" booth "giving us LIGHT"
The girls standing on the stage of "Rock Creek Park"
They really enjoyed performing for all the congregation. It was a wonderful musical and I know God received all the Glory tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment