Friday, May 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...I'll start short!


I have been busy trying to find ZoZo a good boarding house while we are in Colorado for a week. "Camp Bow Wow" is a neat place but I wanted something more homey! ZoZo is so spoiled...she is attached to me. When I leave the house, Paul says she sits looking at the door and whines the whole time while I'm gone. I don't know...I do know she sleeps with us and has to be touching me while she is sleeping. "Camp Bow Wow" was a little expensive ($210) So, I set up an appointment at "Waggin Tails Bed and Biscuit". The dogs have their own cottage suite and all suites are decorated per theme. So cute...the website address is http://www.waggintailsbandb.com/ if you're interested. Waggin Tails cost was ($120) a big difference. They really LOVE on the dogs too!

There is so much I need to update you on, all that has been going on in The Patrick house. I will write several more posts this next week.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment