Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Kids Are Driving Me CRAZY!

Well, It's time for "The Patrick VACATION". My kids are so excited about leaving in the morning and flying to Colorado for a week that they have officially lost their minds...It started with them putting the dog on the kitchen island (so she will jump off and break her legs)...Ally standing up on the back of the couch so she could fall off and break her head...and finally Olivia grabbing the tape and taping Ally to her desk chair, round and round again. It looked like a crime scene! They have lost it. All I have to say is...Lord, please help me keep my sanity!

I will keep you updated on the trip when I return...if I don't lose my mind there! ha! I am not bringing the laptop with me to update my blog because I need a true vacation!

Blessings,

I will continue to keep you updated on Sam when I receive updated emails from Susie(mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment