Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Mom!

Ok...Before you think poorly of me writing a belated birthday wish for my mom, I just want to say, I sent her a card and called her on her birthday which was Friday, March 20th (3 days ago) The girls and I sang Happy Birthday to her over the phone. My mother isn't a computer savy gal and I knew she would probably never see this post, But then I thought, others see my blog and I want to take a moment and brag on her. My mother is a very sweet and caring person. Growing up we had funny times, sweet moments and our mother/teenage fights too. God has grown us so much over the years. My mother has always been there to help us (me, Paul and the girls) no matter what the cost. She has always put herself last when we needed help. I talk to her daily. She works full time for an opthamologist in Memphis, Tn. She has a servant's heart, caring for my grandmother daily, and visiting her sister-n-law in the nursing home. She is always on the go providing for everyone and seems to barely have time to take care of herself. She is a hero to so many people.
Mom- You have the heart of Jesus. You extend yourself to the fullest and in the end when you feel unappreicated you still serve. Jesus see's your heart. I see your heart. We love you. You are appreciated more than you know by people who see you serving everyday.

This is for you..."God Is Crazy About You" Max Lucado
IF GOD HAD A REFRIGERATOR, YOUR PICTURE WOULD BE ON IT. IF HE HAD A WALLET, YOUR PHOTO WOULD BE IN IT. HE SENDS YOU FLOWERS EVERY SPRING AND A SUNRISE EVERY MORNING. WHENEVER YOU WANT TO TALK, HE'LL LISTEN. HE CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, AND HE CHOSE YOUR HEART...FACE IT, MOM, HE'S CRAZY ABOUT YOU!

Wishing you very Happy Birthday...We Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom! How sweet! I should see you on Sunday! We will be there this week! YAY!

    ReplyDelete