Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday. I woke up this morning with a verse in my head and heart..."You saw me before I was born. Everyday was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:14,16

The girls wanted to stay home from school and declare my birthday a national holiday! So, I decided to take the party to them...I took cupcakes to school and we ate lunch together. Ally made me this birthday card. (below)


Dove is my favorite chocolate...These Dove Bananas Foster are heavenly. Thank you Honey for the chocolates!
Ally made me this beautiful bracelet. It says "MOMMY IS THE BEST" I can't wait to wear it all the time!
Olivia made me a key chain that says "I LOVE JESUS, I LOVE MY MOMMY"


I received so many birthday wishes...here are just a few I wanted to remember:

Paul Patrick: Today, many years ago... Well, not THAT many... God gave the world a gift. One that I will treasure always, my wife. I thank and praise him for you. Without you & your support, I could not be near the man God wants me to be. We are a team. Love you honey, have a wonderful day.

Ann Patrick: I hope you are having a wonderful birthday. you are a living testimony to God. He did make you special.

Kelly Martin Stamps: Happy Birthday Bethany!!!!

Angie Nix Slone: Happy Birthday, Bethany! Knowing your testimony...that verse fits you to a tee!! God had a precious plan for your life and you are a living and breathing testimony of Gods amazing grace!!!! (((hug)))

Cindy Upton McCorkle: Happy Birthday!!! Lots of good people born on this day...haha!! Have a great one!!!

Carolyn Russell Larimer: Have a great B-day!

Amber Brown Williams: Happy Birthday Bethany!! Hope your day is very special!!

I couldn't imagine not having friends and family to share my life with. Thank you all for making my life SWEETER!
We are celebrating my birthday Saturday with some close friends. I will post back then with the neat gifts and cards I received. There's nothing like having multiple birthday parties. We celebrate all week long!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Bethany! Hope you had a great day! See you at church!

    ReplyDelete