Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Freshly Baked Bread

Since I lost most all of my weight, I haven't baked fresh bread. I love it too much! Olivia loves bread too! I decided today to bake a wonderful fresh loaf of bread for me and the girls. They are home this week for intercession. Ally is not a bread eater but, she loves O'Charley's rolls... Who doesn't? She loves to flatten the roll like a pancake, then eat it. She has been known to fill her belly with 5 rolls in one sitting at O'Charley's. She will not eat bread/ rolls any where else. I'm serious.
Well, I just got an "A" approval from the one who is very picky when it comes to bread. That can be a very good thing not to like bread! Life is too short and with the recession coming on I may not be able in the future to have money to make bread. So, I'm enjoying it today.
Doesn't it look delicious? It is cooling just as I type this post. I can't wait to slice a piece and smother it in butter. Paula Deen, you would be proud! There is nothing quite like fresh, hot bread melting in your mouth! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. that looks wonderful. I haven't made bread in a long time. You did good.

    ReplyDelete