Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My New Bible Organizer Cover!

 I went searching yesterday for a bible cover. I didn't want just any bible cover...I wanted something that was chic and shabby! Well, I went to Wal-Mart, Christian Book Outlet, Lifeway, Barnes and Noble, and Borders. I couldn't find anything that I liked. Well, I did find a cute cover at Christian Book Outlet, but it didn't fit my bible. Figures! I really loved it. If you are interested in a chic bible/book cover. Check out www.ruthmichael.com


Once I have something in my mind...I'm bull-headed. There's no changing my mind! So, today I got up and decided to try Wal-Mart in Rogers. They didn't have any bible covers. I then went to Hobby Lobby and decided to make my own. However I couldn't find the fabric I liked at Hobby Lobby. So, I went back to Christian Book Outlet and found a plain black cover that fit my bible. I decided I could easily fancy it up, so I then headed back to Wal-Mart, this time in Bentonville and bought this turquoise ribbon with black dots and black buttons. I used an iron-on adhesive to apply the ribbon and black button to the cover I purchased. 
This is a better picture of the turquoise color in the ribbon I added. I really like this bible organizer cover I bought...especially with the embellishments I applied. 

1 comment: