Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sneaky, Sneaky, Olivia!

I knew there would come a day when the girls or a specific girl (Olivia) would learn how to work the TV remote and rule our house forever!  
The girls were out of school Monday in celebration of President's day. They decided to have a day of relaxation. They jumped in my bed and watched the Disney Channel on Tv all day. Now let me stop and say, I realize that is not healthy but I had my monthly visitor and was glad they were being "good" girls! I praised them all day for letting mommy rest and was so excited they didn't argue with each other or (this is more like it) rip each other's head off over what they were going to watch together. 

Later that night, Paul  and I went to bed. We have shows that we record on the DVR in our room that we watch together after putting the girls to bed. He (of course he, I never get the remote) took the remote and pushed "list" on the remote to see which show we hadn't seen. Well,  low and behold...there were 58 shows recorded on our DVR. Yes, you guessed it...that sneaky, sneaky, Olivia had recorded 58 shows that day. I was ready to scroll down and see some our choices of shows to watch for the night. They were...
The Bonnie Hunt Show
The Price is Right
Hannah Montana (a ton of them)
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (a ton, ton, ton of them)

Needless to say...Paul erased all of them. I didn't even get my pick...I had to watch some guy show of "How it's made" or wait, maybe it was "Destroyed in Seconds." Anyhoo, I was amazed at that sneaky Poo! It's time to install parental controls on our Tv and Remotes! I'll make it possible! There may be some rebelling going on in our house... Guard YOUR remotes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment