Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Day in Chicago

We woke up this morning ready to tour Chicago. We had decided the one attraction we wanted to see was the Field Museum.  There were many to decide from but we chose the Field Museum because we knew we wanted to be able to say "We were there and saw that." Below are many pictures of the Field Museum. We took over 100 pictures so I'm not about to post all of them but, here are a few. And I had to include a couple of pictures that brought us to Chicago in the first place Paul's new car!

The reason why we came to Chicago in the first place is Paul's "midlife crisis" Ha! I had to show you pictures of our new addition. He made a great choice. It is sporty yet the girls have their doors to get in and ride around with us. 
Paul with his new car. I was amazed last night when he picked us up at the hotel for the first time in his car that he learned quickly how to drive like Mario Andretti! Must be in the testosterone of these guys. The girls and I were a little scared on our way to eat at "The Cheesecake factory" Yum! Ally said to me "Momma why aren't you holding on to your handle?" 
Us beautiful girls posing outside the Field Museum. Very cold and windy!
Inside the Field Museum


This is a picture of Olivia's head in the mouth of a dinosaur skull!
This is a picture of Ally's head in  the mouth of a dinosaur skull!
Daddy and his Drama Queens!
The girls with the famous "Sue" dinosaur from the movie "Night at the Museum"


We love watching Food Network's Diner's Drive-in's and Dives with Guy Fietti. So, I'm notabout to leave Chicago until I eat at one of the famous restaurants on his show. We are still deciding which one to eat at. I'm so excited. I love food. I have lost 70 lbs and kept it off for over a year but I never deprive myself. So, I can't wait to indulge. It's a good thing our hotel has a fitness center. I will be on the treadmill tonight...burn baby burn!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I went to Chicago with you. You do so good explaning things. THe care is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete