Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mid-Life Crisis to Chicago!


My husband is turning 40 this year and is supposedly going through a mid-life crisis. He traded his truck in for a sports car (Mazda RX8) over the phone today in Chicago and we are leaving in the morning to go pick it up. We are driving to St. Louis in the morning. Then Saturday morning driving the rest of the way to Chicago. The girls are so thrilled they can't wait to go to the Sears Tower and the Museums there. We will only be there to sight see Saturday. Sunday morning we will get up early and drive home 9 hours in the new Patrick-mid life crisis!  I am taking the laptop to keep my blog updated with pictures of all us in Chicago. I would appreciate your prayers for our safety.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Bethany! I will be praying for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you only come this way once,so live it to the fullest. Be careful and have agood time. I love you all very much..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany--Just found your blog! I loved reading your facebook 25 facts--I learned a lot about you. Isn't it funny how we go to church with people and even serve in ministry with them and know nothing about them? I'm often ashamed to say I'm so guilty of that!! Thanks for sharing. The Chicago roadtrip sounds like a blast--a RX8 is my dream car :)

    ReplyDelete