Saturday, January 17, 2009

Harper Brown Stamps

My friend Kelly went into the hospital yesterday to have her baby. We were all so excited to finally meet baby Harper. Kelly was so excited to finally be induced and meet her new, beautiful baby. Harper was born weighing 9 lbs 12 oz. She was born in critical condition not able to breathe. The hospital flew her to Tulsa to a NICU hospital to treat her. She was born with pneumonia. She will have heart/lung bypass today. My heart is heavy for Kelly and Scott. I feel as though I have been there with Kelly and experienced a lot of her pregnancy with baby Harper. I was up all last night (literally) praying for this family. God has a perfect plan for Harper. We dont know what His plan is but I know God is Sovereign and He will receive the glory, honor and praise through this. It brings me to the verse in Isaiah 55:8-9, "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts, says the Lord. And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts." Pray for this family. They are precious people who love the Lord with all their heart, soul and mind. I love you Stamps family.
Blessings,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment