Friday, January 16, 2009

New to blogging!


I am really new to this blogging stuff. I have been following my friend Kelly's blog for some time now. I will add her blog to mine in case you would like to follow her too. Paul was really shocked that I started my own blog. He was really proud of me. Thanks Honey!
I thought this would be a great way for family and friends across the miles to stay in touch and know what is going on in our lives on a constant basis. 
The girls came home from school today happy it was Friday, The Weekend! Ally, my first grader had received a boy's phone number today. Supposedly she sent him back my cell phone number. Smart Girl! She is so beautiful inside and out. She has one of those personalities where people flock to her. Especially the boys! She said today. "Momma, Luke writes in his journal at school everyday, "I love Ally". But, Momma I don't love him." Daddy is saying "Thats my girl!"
Olivia my 2nd grader had a great day at school today. Yea! we finally made it a whole week at school since the last month. She suffers from Migraines, which she has battled for two full weeks in December not being able to go to school. Then she came down with Strep throat, Ear infections then Pneumonia. She has Asthma, so winter is not good for her lungs. Through all that we go through with her. God is with us. I feel Him here. I am blessed. 
Blessings!
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment