Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rat Poop!


Olivia bought a rat with her Christmas money a few weeks ago. After dinner tonight I was washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen when she runs into the kitchen screaming..."Thats disgusting, oh my goodness, while holding a brown something that very much resembled her rat's poop. She then preceeded to put it in her mouth. By that point I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I was so stunned I couldn't scream fast or loud enough, "get that out of your mouth. What are you doing.? You are going to be sick". She then laughs so hard...Yes, I realized I had been punk'd It was a small piece of tootsie roll which she made look like rat poop. The kids are growing up! Yippee! Lord help me now!

1 comment:

  1. You are so much better than I am! I would have gotten rid of the mouse and told the girls it escaped while they were at school. You get my vote for mommy of the year!

    ReplyDelete