Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Ally!


Ally is 7 years old today! What can I say about this beautiful girl? When Ally was born she had a high bilirubin blood count. That is fairly common in babies born earlier than 40 weeks of pregnancy. I wasn't worried until she was admitted to the hospital a week after she was born. Her bilirubin was getting higher and the doctor couldn't find out why. I was scared when they admitted her. I knew I could only turn to the Lord in this time. The nurses shaved her head and inserted an Iv into her scalp. They placed her under the lights to get her bilirubin to go down. I knew right then, she was going to be a strong child.  She was a fighter! She grew and we knew we had a "strong-willed" child. God showed Paul and I how to break her strong will without crushing her spirit. Thankfully we mastered that when she was young. Today, She is a gifted child, very intellectual and balanced. She is a leader. She is not afraid to tell her opinion or how to do something effectively. Her grammer is precise and she is a perfectionist which can be bad at times! Her heart is tender and pure. She is one of those that people gravitate toward. She is bubbly and lights up a room with her smile and laughter. She reads her bible and loves Jesus with all of her heart. 
Ally, you are a gift from the Lord. We are grateful God put you in our family. You make us complete. I am so proud of you for the young girl you are and the young lady God is creating you to be.  My prayer for you this year is that you will continue to read your bible. That you will love the Lord with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. He will direct and guide you. He loves you more than you could ever imagine. We love you so much! Happy Birthday!
Love, 
Mom, Dad and Sister

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ally! Oh she is so cute! Both girls are so pretty! I love the cupcakes! So fun that you made a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete